1.Salivary Calcium Concentration as a Screening Tool for Postmenopausal Osteoporosis. Maryam Rabiei, Irandokht Shenavar Masooleh, et al.International Journal of Rheumatic Diseases 2012
2.Endothelin-1 in Systemic Sclorosis.Mehrdad Aghaei, Farhad Gharibdost, Habib Zayeni, et al . Indian Dermatology Online Journal, 2012
3.Validation of the 2010 American College of Rheumatology Preliminary Diagnostic Criteria for Fibrolmyalgia in an Iranian Population.Ali Bidari, Morteza Hassanzadeh, Banafsheh Ghavidel Parsa, et al. Rheumatology International Journal . 2013 Jul
4.The validity and reliability of the Persian version of the Revised Fibromyalgia Impact Questionnaire.Banafsheh Ghavidel Pasra, et al.Rheumatology International Journal .2014 1 January
5. Change In Bone Mineral Density In Post Menopausal Women With Rheumatoid Arthritis. Zayeni H, et al. Bangladesh Journal of Medical Science 2013
6. Celiac Disease in Rheumatoid Arthritis:A Cross-sectional Study in Iran. Zayeni H, Shafaghi A, et al. Indian Journal of Rheumatology 2015
7. Anti-Cyclic Citrullinate Peptide Antibodies in Ulcerative Colitis, and Its Relation with Disease Activity. Afshin Shafaghi, Asghar Hajiabbasi et al.Medical Journal of the Islamic Republic of Iran 2014
8. Correlation of Invalidation with Symptom Severity and Health Status in Fibromyalgia. Banafsheh Ghavidel Parsa et al. Rheumatology. July 2014
9. The Factors Affecting Bone Density in Cirrhosis. Asghar Hajiabbasi, Afshin Shafaghi,Irandokht Shenavar, Mohammad Hassan Hedayati Emami et al. Hepatitis monthly. April 2015
10. Alternations of salivary antioxidant enzymes in systemic lupus erythematosus. SH Zaieni et al . Lupus. 2015
11. Anti-cyclic citrullinated peptide antibody in rheumatoid arthritis: a cross-sectional study in Iran. Irandokht Shenavar Masooleh, Asghar Hajiabbasi, Habib Zayeni, Atefeh, Banafsheh Ghavidel Parsa etal. Turkish Journal OF Medical Sciences. 2015
27.Implication of the nociplastic features for clinical diagnosis of fibromyalgia.Banafsheh Ghavidel Parsa et al, Clincal Rheumatology 2021
28. Two sides on the fibromyalgia coin: physical pain and social pain (invalidation) Banafsheh Ghavidel Parsa et al. Clinical Rheumatology 2021
29. High cost of illness in fibromyalgia patients in Iran, irrespective of disease severity: A prospective cost study Banafsheh Ghavidel Parsa et al, International Journal of Rheumatology 2021
30. Implication of invalidation concept in fibromyalgia diagnosis. Banafsheh Ghavidel Parsa et al, Clincal and Experimental Rheumatology 2021
31. No effect of approved fibromyalgia drugs on the social pain (invalidation) contrary to physical pain: an open-label short-term randomized clinical trial Banafsheh Ghavidel Parsaet al, Clincal Rheumatology 2021
32. Multiple myeloma presenting with diffuse ulcers and necrotic toe. Asghar Hajiabbasi et al, Indian Journal of Cancer 2020
33. Aquaporins and diseases pathogenesis: From trivial to undeniable involvements, a disease‐based point of view. Asghar Hajiabbasi et al, Journal of Cellular Physiology 2021
34. A Phase IV Study of the Safety and Efficacy of CinnoPar® in Iranian Patients with Osteoporosis. Asghar Hajiabbasi. Irandokht Shenavar et al, Journal of Osteoporosis 2021
35. The effectiveness of training on daily progress note writing by medical interns. Irandokht Shenavar et al. Journal of Advances in Medical Education & Professionalism 2021
36. Strongyloides stercoralis and other intestinal parasites in patients receiving immunosuppressive drugs in northern Iran: a closer look at risk factors. Irandokht Shenavar et al, Epidemiology and Health 202137.The risk of systemic lupus erythematosus associated with human Herpesvirus 8 (HHV-8) infection: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Asghar Hajiabbasi, Pooneh Ghavidel Parsa et al, Gene Reports, 2021
40. Coats'-like Response Associated with Linear Scleroderma. Dr Asghar hajiabbasi. Dr. Mahsa Mahdipoor et al.
41. Efficacy and safety of the biosimilar denosumab candidate (Arylia) compared to the reference product (Prolia®) in postmenopausal osteoporosis: a phase III, randomized, two-armed, double-blind, parallel, active-controlled, and noninferiority clinical trial. Dr. Asghar Hajiabbasi et al.
42. Effect of vitamin B12 on the symptom severity and psychological profile of fibromyalgia patients; a prospective pre-post study. BMC rheumatology 2022. Banafsheh Ghavidel Parsa et al.
43. Effect of vitamin B6 on pain, disease severity, and psychological profile of fibromyalgia patients; a randomized, double-blinded clinical trial. BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders 2022. Banafsheh Ghavidel Parsa, Irandokht Shenavar et al.
44. Validity and reliability of the Persian version of illness invalidation inventory (3* I) among patients with non-inflammatory rheumatic painful disorders. BMC rheumatology 2022. Banafsheh Ghavidel Parsa, Habib Zayeni, et al.
45. Comparison of the serum brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) between fibromyalgia and nociceptive pain groups; and effect of duloxetine on the BDNF level. BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders. 2022. Banafsheh Ghavidel Parsa et al.
46. Nociplastic pain concept, a mechanistic basis for pragmatic approach to fibromyalgia. Clinical Rheumatology. 2022. Banafsheh Ghavidel Parsa et al.
47. Implication of the Nociplastic Features for Clinical Diagnosis of Fibromyalgia: Development of the Preliminary Nociplastic‐Based Fibromyalgia Features (NFF) Tool. ACR Open Rheumatology 2022. Banafsheh Ghavidel Parsa et al.
48. Personality and pain intensity in rheumatoid arthritis patients: The mediating role of pain catastrophizing and cognitive emotion regulation strategies. Personality and Individual Differences 2022. Banafsheh Ghavidel Parsa et al.
49. Effect of vitamin B12 on the symptom severity and psychological profile of fibromyalgia patients; a prospective pre-post study. CLINICAL AND EXPERIMENTAL RHEUMATOLOGY 2022. Banafsheh Ghavidel Parsa et al.
50. No effect of approved fibromyalgia drugs on the social pain (invalidation) contrary to physical pain: an open-label short-term randomized clinical trial. Clinical Rheumatology 2022. Banafsheh Ghavidel Parsa et al.